01 February 2013

thirty-nine point one - updated




Well, the calendar has flipped over to February first around the entire circumference of the world by now (and in some places, the second has already begun!). I just wanted to let you all know that I have not forgotten about announcing the winner of the drawing today. When I discovered that I had a fever of 39.1 C last night, I finally gave in and accepted that the flu that's been chasing me all week was demanding some rest, and because of this I am running behind with the photos/post I was putting together for today. That will have to wait, as the fever is still with me and I seem to be able to do little more than sleep at the moment...but I will ask my daughter to choose a name as soon as she gets home from school this afternoon. Thanks for your patience!

*


The time has finally come to announce the winner! But first, I'd like to thank you all for your comments & emails. It's so nice to know who's reading and what you think...







So, congratulations to AES, also known as Amy! Please let me know what you'd like to choose from the shop. It can also be one of the items that is listed as 'Coming Soon'...the embossed maps should be appearing next week, and I hope to have the earrings in there later this month.


*


{I forgot to mention earlier that the photo at the top of the page is a hint for the next post (which would have been today's post if it weren't for this nasty flu).}
 


 

6 comments:

  1. So sorry to hear that you've the flu! Take care of yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Take all the rest you need and get well soon. We'll be here waiting for your return!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lisa- So sorry to hear that the flu caught you. Chicken soup and plenty of rest. Hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Get well soon....you need to be creating! Congrats to Amy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lucky Amy - but do as suggested and bunker down for a while and look after yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you all for your well wishes. I am finally starting to feel better and will post again soon. I'm also looking forward to having a nice browse through all of your lovely blogs again...feels like it's been ages...
    - Lisa

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for joining in on the dialogue; I appreciate your comments!
{Sorry about enabling word recognition, but I'm hoping it will alleviate the spam.}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...